In these days I find myself seated all day long in the same chair and with the hot season approaching I feel more and more restless. I found some interesting items while browsing online and thought to share it with you for a more bearable summer.
- Diffuser. A nice aromatherapy session will boost creativity and mood. It’s nice to have good perfume around the house.
- Refreshing mist. After staying a long time in front of a computer screen spraying a bit of mist can only make for a good break. They are many to choose from, the always faithful Avene Thermal Water, or the more expensive ones. I would like to suggest a different one Caudalie Beauty Elixir, the formula is full of vitamins and if that doesn’t give you a reason enough hear this: it was inspired by the “elixir of youth” used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary centuries ago. Nice isn’t it?
- Lightweight moisturizer. There’s nothing worse than a coat of moisturizer that makes your skin feel like a grease ball when outside it’s hot. I find this moisturizer, from Glow Recipe, very lightweight and the skin absorbs it very quickly, perfect for summer.
- Jade Roller. If you leave it in the fridge overnight you can benefit from the depuffing properties for a cold freshen up, it also helps you work your serums into your skin while massaging your face.
- Body brush. It gets the circulation going, especially in your legs, after a whole day of sitting. It’s very important to stretch and stand up once every 15/30 mins to get the blood flowing, this little product can help with exfoliation, which is key in battling cellulite and dimply skin.
- Mask. After a long day, why not treat yourself with a nice mask, I find this to be very soothing, and the collagen helps with fine lines and the elasticity of the skin.
- Eye drops, or in this case eye mist. I find that my eyes get tired and red after staring at the screen for a long time and this mist has a double action, it rehydrates the eyes and moisturises the eyelids and areas around the eye with vitamin B5.
Hope these products will help you during this time, I know they helped me a lot. Are any products you feel they boosted your energy? Let me know I am very eager to try new things, and I would love to hear your suggestions.